Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm Ready For Change!!!

I married into a great family with 8 sisters-in-law that I absolutely and completely love! 
Family reunion is one of my favorite times of the year and this year was no exception. However, one thing kept coming up in my mind. 3 of my sisters-in-law and 1 brother-in-law seem to have gone through a major transformation. They all look good but these 3 in particular look amazing, stunning and completely "true". My brother-in-law just looks good! (wink, wink)
So I asked them what they've been up to and I've become completely obsessed 
(in normal terms... that's just excited!) 
with it since then. 

It all comes down to Carol Tuttle and her energy and beauty profiling. 

I'll let you do your own research because once I get started, I won't stop 
but I will tell you this... I'm completely SOLD! 

I'm trying to make a long story short and you can email me if you need more details...
I first started reading this book and thought the woman was psycho. 

Then I read this book and absolutely loved it! 


and you can find out more about that here at 

Now I'm ready for this book! 


You can check out the details at 
to find out more. 

I really like her video series called, "Start Living Your Truth & Stop Living a Lie" and I felt they helped move me right along. You can get them here...


I also thoroughly enjoyed her live show here called, 

The 4 Types Beauty Panel Gone Wrong!

I'm in the process now of loving what I'm learning, who I am and what I want to be. 

Look into it... and tell me what you think!

No comments: