Thursday, May 6, 2010

OCDness

I'll admit... I'm a little OCD when it comes to cleaning. 
I just think it's incredibly important to have a clean home 
(not perfect... just clean) 

Therefore, I'm going to add a few cleaning tips of my own
that might help you to make a difference in the feel of your home. 

1. Take a light spray of Lysol to the door handles and light switches in your home. 
As it dries, it kills germs

2. All those obnoxious hard water deposits can be removed with a little white vinegar.
(Just soak it for 10 minutes or so) 

3. When is the last time you vacuumed under your couch cushions? 
Won't take you long and it might save you some embarrassment later. 

4. Oxi-clean works wonders! Fill up the washer and add 8-12 scoops and let it soak overnight. 
You'll be amazed at the difference!

5. Clean your counter tops and sink with a spray bottle of Clorox and water, or Lysol.
Leaves the kitchen totally disinfected (which leaves me feeling better) and a "clean" scent.

That's all for today! You're going to sleep well tonight. 


No comments: