Thursday, November 4, 2010

And the winner is...

I mentioned back in this post...
that I was looking into Carol Tuttle's "stuff"

I've since, purchased her Dressing Your Truth program 
(which you can see here)

and I am experimenting with dressing like a...

Type 3 - The Rich, Dynamic Woman
You are naturally dynamic, sure, and purposeful. You have the gift of “action,” and seek to constantly move those around you forward to a desired outcome.

I'm so not ready to post pictures of myself because I don't want to ask my hubby to take them, 
and my awesome photographing sister hasn't come up yet. 

Therefore, 
let me tell you the top 3 things that being a 
Type 3
is currently meaning to me. 

First of all, it means I'm not broken
(That was very comforting to me) 

I also think that I feel more confident being me. 
I am not as concerned about what others are thinking about me as I am about being true to myself

I'm okay acting on what my mind is telling me to do most of the time... 
which is to "get moving"! 
I love change and movement and working and playing and filling my day with actions... 
lots of them!  
Okay... here is one picture. It's the one I sent in to be profiled.
(This is brave of me)
It's RAW to say the least.



Improvement pictures to come...
Then you can determine if you see a transformation.


No comments: