Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our FAVORITE Breakfast!!!

Breakfast is the hardest meal in our house... sometimes
With one eye open I barley make it down the stairs without tripping, 
the kids are both asking for something that's not quite computing in my head, 
and I don't have a clue what my husband is even saying. 

This recipe makes things a little simpler:

Monster Pancakes
Turn the oven on to 425
Put your cake pan in the oven with a cube of butter or margarine
(less if you're looking for low fat)
Crack six eggs into the blender
Pour 1 cup of milk in the blender
(it's okay if you don't measure it... I never do)
(and you can use water if you're out of milk)
Put 1 cup of flour into the blender 
(again, it will work if you don't measure)
Shake a little salt into there
Shake a little more cinnamon in there
Blend the mixture and pour it into the cake pan of melted butter
Set the timer for 15 minutes and catch a little more shut eye while it cooks.

When you wake up, it'll taste great with 
syrup, powdered sugar, peanut butter, jam 
or whatever else you have on hand. 

Enjoy!


 Have any questions I can answer?
Looking for something specific?

Email me at theanythinggirl@gmail.com

No comments: